MONET/South has been down for about a week due to repairs to the roof (a failed proximity sensor and 2 small bearings in the roof mechanism).
From 15 Feb to about 10 March it will also be down for various upgrades:
- re-machining the camera flange in preparation for the MORISOT spectrograph pick-off unit
- installation of the piggyback telescope at the 2nd Nasmyth focus
- replacement of the roof controller
- restoring the connection to our weather station
- installment of a new interior webcam
- alignment of the telescope optics