One you have created a new PROJECT, it can be modified easily to include new information.
- Select the "Project" menu item.
- Scroll down to the PROJECT you'd like to modify.
- Press the blue "Edit Project" button.
- You can now easily modify things like the title, abstract, internal priority, and email notification rules.
- As a "Principle Investigator" ("PI"), you can add collaborators ("Co-Investigators" or "Co-I"s) who then have access and editing privileges to the PROJECT.
- As a PI, you can pass on the PI-status to one of your collaborators (you then loose this status).
When you're finished modifying your Project, press the "Save changes" button or return to the previous state by pressing the "Back" button.